Friday, November 22, 2013

Flashback Friday V

So I actually finished some books this week! Woot! Go me! xD Of course, they were all super tiny and I had started some last week, or way before, but who cares! Details, details... Anyway. I finished 12 Things to Do Before You Crash and Burn, Lies, Knives, and Girls in Red Dresses, and Coraline. I'm currently working on Bird and The White Witch, along with some manga. I also got a bunch out from the library, even though I didn't need to, as well as added a punch to the virtual TBR pile...but more on that on Sunday.



I've been feeling really drained recently, so I don't know how much reading I'm going to get done, even over Break, but...we shall see....

2 comments:

  1. YAY for finishing books. Making some progress is always satisfying. :)
    I know you're busy with school, but I find the weather doesn't help with the energy level either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It truly is. :)
      I definitely agree with that! Of course, I like this time of year and I just wish I didn't have all these other distractions and more time for reading.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...