Sunday, July 6, 2014

Showcase Sunday / The Sunday Post / Stacking the Shelves XXI

Okay so I missed last week (and the last two weeks for my Friday posts) but I’m going to try and catch up... I’m posting my Sunday posts today and my Friday posts tomorrow (hopefully) for both blogs. I really wanted to post some reviews this month as well, but we’ll see... 

Wow, June just went by so fast. I picked up alot of extra hours at work last month, and I feel like it just...flew by. I just feel like I've had little to no motivation for anything lately, even though there is lots I wanted to do and still do this summer, and it's been making me feel kinda down... Hopefully I'll be able to just get more stuff in general done this month, including some reading. :)

So here's the last two weeks' book hauls... (Sorry: too lazy to hunt down pictures right now)

Won:

Finally got my copy from a Goodreads Giveaway...from several months ago. Yay! :P

Bought:

Yotsuba&! 6, 7, 8, 9, & 10
What can I say? There was a sale...and now my collection is complete. :D

Borrowed:

Fairy Tail 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, & 38

9 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed The Geography of You and Me, hope you enjoy it too!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got The Geography of You and Me and am really looking forward to reading it! Love completing collections. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Geography of You and Me looks really cute! I'm glad goodreads finally got your copy to you =D

    Emily @ Falling For YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, me too. I was worried they had forgotten about me! :P

      Delete
  4. I've really enjoyed the two of Smith's books I've read before. They're great summer reads. Hopefully you can get to it soon. :P
    Crave out some time for reading missy! You must! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never read any of her books before, but I'm looking forward to picking it up here soon! :P
      I know! xD I need a nice, loooong vacation, I really do...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...