Sunday, June 14, 2015

Showcase Sunday / Stacking the Shelves / The Sunday Post XLII


Ah, holds...but whatcha gonna do? I'm also highly motivated to do well during this summer's staff reading contest at our library. :) I'll let you know how that goes...

Also stopped by another county's library on Friday (that has a much better selection than my own) and got two more books that I'll probably breeze through this upcoming week.

Borrowed:

 



So I also bought two more books from BookOutlet, and now I've got another $5 coupon that is tempting me to spend more...but I must resist!!

And I also went to this used bookstore with a friend on Friday as well, but I managed to restrain myself and only got one book, mainly because I have volumes 1 & 3 of the series already.

Bought:



14 comments:

  1. I have had Mindy Kaling's book for ages I'd better get around to reading it soon as I'm sure I saw she had another one coming out soon!

    Have a good week!

    Heather @ Random Redheaded Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know! I hope to get to it eventually, but I may just have too many books like it on the pile right now...

      Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Great haul! I've been wanting to read Fan Art for a while so I'll definitely be looking forward to your review on it! Have a good week. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm almost finished with it and have been enjoying it so far. :)

      Delete
  3. Nice stack of books. I see a lot of interesting books. Fan Art looks interesting.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun haul! I love the Uglies series. You are sure to get some chuckles from Mindy Kaling's. I'm looking forward to reading her new one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been meaning to read the Uglies series for years, and I just couldn't pass up such a deal. :)

      Delete
  5. Lux! Damon and Katy = <3 I re-read the series in April and I loved it even more the second time around.
    More Rowell! You should try Attachments too. It's a hard pick between that and Fangirl as my favourite of hers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have yet to read it but I've heard good things and they were super discounted so. :)
      Yes! I've been thinking about trying that as well. Thanks!

      Delete
  6. I hope you like Eleanor & Park. It was one of the best books that I read last year.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got the Mindy Kaling book a couple weeks ago. But now I"m thinking I might want to get it as an audio book because she reads it herself. Great haul!
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh, that sounds like a good idea. :) Thanks!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...