Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Top 5 Wednesday XV


June 17 - Books You Read in One Sitting (or close to)

Most novels I don't generally read in one sitting, and frankly a lot of the manga I read gets finished rather quickly, sometimes with breaks... I know there are plenty of other books that I hurried through, but these feel like the more recent of the bunch...














Fortunately, the Milk
Very cute JF read.














In Real Life
Read in one night. :) Graphic novel, but it still counts.














The Man in the Picture
I think it's safe to say that I read this one rather quickly. Might have taken me two nights, but it was rather a quick paced, supsenseful read. And of course I always make the huge mistake of reading Susan Hill at night....














Simon vs the Homo Sapien Agenda
I read this over a weekend, but I hardly did anything else in the process...














Wondrous Strange

I was sick, and I read this book within the day. I think that's the first time I ever read a full book in one day...

4 comments:

  1. I always have some doubts if comicbooks/graphic novels count in book challenges, or top lists like that. But seems that almost everyone counts then, so I don't think it's a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simon!!!!! :D
    I should have done this weeks topic. I read a lot of my books in one sitting. Especially NA and romance novels. Those are impossible not to.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...