Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday VII



March 25: Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List 
(could be blogging related, book related etc. -- meeting authors, reading x many books per year, finishing a daunting book, etc.)

10.
This seems kind of important (and I've been typing these all in ascending order while trying to make them sound like they are in the descending order) so I don't really know if I should have saved it for the last, but here it is...I would like to read ALL the books on my real shelf and on my Shelfari shelf (or just get rid of the ones I am no longer interested)...someday...

9.
I would like to also, one day, be able to purchase all the books I so very much love but do not have the money for currently. *sighs dismally*

8.
Blog related but I want to complete the DAC (Debut Author Challenge) this year.

7.
Blog related again, but I want to get some of these challenges accomplished. I want to be able to pick at least one book from the TBR jar per month, and read/review it.

6.
Book related, and a bit similar to my second top goal, but I would like to read at least one manga volume per day. Yes, it it entirely possible, and yes I have done it before. It will keep me on top of my higher goal.

5.
This is also book related, and somewhat similar to my top goal...but I would like to have at least one novel finished per week. Right now, that probably isn't going to happen. While I can be a fast reader, and have finished some books in a day or two, I haven't had much time or energy for it as of recently...

4.
This goal is more blogging related. I've been trying to keep blog more active these past fews months, despite the fact that I feel the most busiest I have felt in years...but I like writing, and I haven't done much of that beyond rpging here recently. But I'm a bit annoyed I haven't gotten out any reviews... So I would like to have at least one manga or novel review every two weeks.

3.
I get extremely nervous over the concept of meeting authors, especially authors I admire and adore the writings of...but I would like to meet some of my favorite authors/have my books signed by them one day...

2.
My second highest goal would be to beat my goal of 350 manga volumes in one year (I got terribly close to acchieving this in 2012 I believe). I would like to be able to read 400 manga volumes in one year (though probably not this year or next).

1.
Well, my top goal would have to be to read 100 books in one year. I have yet to accomplish this...


****************************************

Also, I decided to link this up with the 50 Bookish Things You Must Do Before You Die!

from Love at First Book & The Book Wheel

10 comments:

  1. Awesome list. I wish you all the luck in the world. YESSS I get nervous too whenever I meet one of my top authors. It's like what do I say, lol.

    Here's our TTT
    Doris @ OABR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :P I've never actually gotten the chance to meet one of my favorite authors before, but the very thought makes me soooo nervous.

      Delete
  2. I love the idea of #7 and I'm going to try it out to see if that helps me with my loooooooong TBR list. Thanks for sharing your list!

    My TTT: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/top-ten-things-bookish-bucket-list/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been meaning to try it since the beginning of the year, but it just hasn't happened yet... Good luck! :)

      Delete
  3. I want to buy all the books I love and have a library! Great list!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want a library like Belle! xD Thanks. :)

      Delete
  4. I like the idea of the TBR jar. I might just have to do that, too.
    I love how this is a Top 10 Tuesday! You may also want to link up to the original Bookish Bucket List, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it sounds like a really good idea...if I would ever get around to actually doing it. :P
      Oh, thanks! :)

      Delete
  5. When we have our very own library(like the Beast's) than we can buy all the books! :)
    Authors are so cool and down to earth. I was nervous meeting some of them too. But they just talk to you and you talk back and it's awesome.
    The manga queen can reach her goal because she's the manga queen! LOL!
    Great list, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! xD
      Still.....I would probably freak out and ramble and make a fool of myself. :P
      Haha! Well, I will sure try...
      Thanks!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...