Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Top 5 Wednesday III


March 19th - Top 5 Sequels

Generally, for me, I'm not usually a fan of most sequels...or I just never actually get around to reading them. I usually like the first and/or third book in a trilogy best, and I don't usually read much longer series than that unless I become extremely addicted right off the bat. But anyway...here's my Top 5 for the week! 

5.
The Sea of Monsters

4.
The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

3.
The Struggle

2.
Perchance to Dream

1.
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets


2 comments:

  1. :) The Sea of Monsters! <3
    I can't wait to re-read the whole series before the last book comes out in the fall. Have you read them all?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have only read the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. I tried reading the Red Pyramid once, but I didn't get very far... I would like to read them all, eventually. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...