Friday, June 26, 2015

Flashback Friday XLIII

It was a pretty good reading week. Of course being sick wasn't all that fun. I also had a couple of DNFs this week, as well as had to take back a few books I wasn't able to get to in time, but alas...

And I finally finished Vampire Knight! That is like such an accomplishment all on its own. I hate to say that I wasn't all that happy with its conclusion, and I knew a long time ago that the story totally lost me...but I think one day I might go back and reread each volume back to back...

I'll also be reviewing Drama & Nimona (and hopefully the first Rose Princess volume) later on next month. :)

Read:



2 comments:

  1. Nimona! <3 <3 <3 I hope we get more from that world.
    Have you read Girl Genius? I bought it forever ago and just remembered about it. I think it would be something we both like. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D
      No I haven't heard of that, but I'll have to look into it. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...