Friday, November 15, 2013

Flashback Friday IV

So, busy... Like I mentioned, I got several new books over the past couple of weeks, but I haven't really gotten to anything yet. I read some Garfield comics as a way to unwind... 


Hopefully, I'll have more time over Thanksgiving Break, and shortly thereafter, Winter Break!!!! I didn't get one of those last Jan term, and I had a summer class and a summer full of transfer info/preparation so I haven't had much time to relax. Of course, the next three semesters are going to be so full: I have to do a summer internship and I have to take a course next winter, so blegh... Don't want to think about that anymore. I had a nice day off yesterday and an open weekend up ahead, so I should be able to get everything else done quickly. I would like to have some breathing room somewhere, though I might just end up procrastinating again...

I started reading 12 Things to Do Before You Crash and Burn, since it's super tiny. I like tiny books. I hope to finish Coraline, as well as start Lies, Knives, and Girls in Red Dresses this weekend...




That's all for now.




Darkitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...