Friday, November 29, 2013

Flashback Friday VI

So I didn't get to much this week like I had wanted, nor do I think I will be able to get to much over the weekend since I procrastinated and didn't get much hw done. I mean, my Break even started a day early on Tuesday because of classes canceling due to the weather and my not feeling well and skipping one...but anyway. I'm just ready for the last week and then finals and then a nice, relaxing holiday. I can't get into the mood just yet, I'm too frazzled. I wanted to have a least some time off this week but I couldn't get done any studying today. I procrastinated this morning and then we were at a wedding all evening, so I know I'm not going to get Saturday off from studies, either, and then I work this Sunday, and then...Break's over! D: *sighs dismally*

I just don't want to work on anything because they are all final projects and blegh... My one prof is awful about emailing us back and I don't know what the hell I'm doing in one class as far as hw right now and she won't let us know until like the day before it's due but she is also a stickler about missing due dates and it's just....so wrong. And another prof won't give us the date/time of our final and that is really frustrating because I can't plan out anything! I'm hoping to somehow get out of that one anyway *crosses fingers* since I think it will probably be at the same time as another final and it's a presentation and I really don't want to do it. xD Yecch... But anyway...enough of that.

I'm reading Bird as of right now. I wanted to read The Kid Table for Thanksgiving but that didn't work out, and I'm also anxious to start The Elephant in the Garden, but I think many of these books won't get started for another two weeks or so... I also want to get back into my manga reading, but that's been put on hold for now as well... I also would like to go back and finish some books I started a long time ago, but set aside. *sighs once more*

2 comments:

  1. I'll sigh for you too. Poor JenJen.
    But Christmas will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheh, thanks. :P
      I know! I can't wait! 2 more weeks and then I'm free! :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...