Sunday, August 3, 2014

Showcase Sunday / The Sunday Post / Stacking the Shelves XXV




This week's haul...


Bought/Free:



Well, this was a freebie from my library's break-room so I decided to snatch it up since it looks pretty interesting...



Went to the mall this past week and stopped by this neat little bookstore that I've only ever been in once. Didn't even realize there was more to this series (which I read several years ago) and I decided to splurge...


Bought this on a whim because I've been meaning to complete my collection...and this was the cheapest volume at the moment...and I needed free shipping. :P


Borrowed:



I think my brother might have read the first volume of this series a few years ago but it didn't really catch my attention as well back then. Gonna try and give it another whirl...



Already read. Review coming soon! :D



Decided I should try and go back to finish this series...even though there might be 40 some volumes, not sure... But it's fun and interesting.




Seems I've been giving graphic novels a bit more of a chance this summer. This was also on the summer reading list and the cover's stood out to me before on several occasions...


7 comments:

  1. I am excited for your review of Anya's Ghost!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amulet is so much fun! I'm on the 4th one now. Such great middle grade fantasy. Totally my jam.
    Oh Anya's Ghost....:P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to starting it! :D
      *sighs* :P

      Delete
  3. Ungifted looks cute, did you dug into it yet?

    My Sunday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't had the chance since I have a teetering pile of books ahead of it. :P

      Delete
  4. Ooh, Ungifted does look interesting. I definitely think I'll need to grab the Amulet books. Everyone seems to be reading and loving them right now so I hope you enjoy them!
    Great haul! Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...