Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday X

Wow...so the last time I did one of these was waaaay back in April. Thought I should try and get back into it before I get crazy busy again in the fall...




August 5Top Ten Books I'd Give To Readers Who Have Never Read X 
(examples: New Adult novels, historical fiction, a certain author, books about a certain topic, etc)

Well, normally I would go with fantasy/ya for a prompt like this, but I thought for this week I'd recommend some manga for once. :)

10.


9.


8.


7.


6.


5.


4.


3.


2.


1.



There's a lot more I could definitely recommend but this consists mostly of my favorites or the very first manga series that I picked up. :) This is also a very varied list, consisting mostly of battle manga/fantasy, with a few being less violent than others, and a few gentler plots. If you would like a specific recommendation, feel free to ask. And yes I included Bleach, even though it is super long. Could've included Naruto as well I guess since I've been trying to catch up in both but I went with that instead....

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Good decision. I still like the look of Pandora Hearts. It kind of reminds of Kingdom Hearts(did you play that video game? I love it!). It's probably nothing like it. But whatever. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :P I loooove Pandora Hearts especially. And I read the Kingdom Hearts graphic novels but I never played the game. It's not reeeally all that similar, plot-wise, but art style wise, yeah... :P

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...