Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Top 5 Wednesday VIII

Haven't done one of these since April, either...




August 6: Top 5 Blue Covers (of books you own)


5.

The Thief Lord
I've always just loved this cover...

4.
Technically, this isn't the cover I own but it is the cover that originally caught my attention and I wanted when I bought the book (but didn't get). *sighs*

3.
I was having the hardest time coming up with five blue book covers, and had several others I was debating including...and then I thought: What the hey!? Harry Potter! I mean, this cover is freaking awesome..... 

2.

Storm
Mmm...Merrick brothers...

1.
Mmmmmm...Anthony De La Cruz.... ;P


4 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! I was going to put Storm on my list for that exact reason. It's a beautiful cover. ;)
    The Flora one is gorgeous.
    I was going to put the box set of the new HP covers on mine since they are all blue toned. But I thought I'd step out of the box for once. Lol.
    Blue is so pretty on covers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That it is! xD And yay, I have complete quiet today so I can read, read, read!!!!! :O
      It is! I love soooo much!
      Haha, well that would've been cool but I loved your choices. :)
      And it is! I think that and either green or a red/black combination are my favorites when it comes to book covers. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...