Saturday, August 23, 2014

Flashback Friday XXXI: Saturday Edition

Oops, forgot to do this yesterday. So like I summarized on my movie blog, had a rather busy, fun filled last week of summer vacation. Also haven't really been able to keep up with most prompts but I hope to keep some kind of schedule during the school year. I seem to have better luck with that, actually, since I use my free time more wisely I think. :P So I was able to go to the beach earlier on this week, had a nice get together with one friend, got some reading done, no work, and tried not to think about school and money and bleh... I hope to get out some reviews next week, and next month, but I just have to, well, write them...

I won't be doing a Sunday post tomorrow, since I haven't been to the library...

So here's this week's read... :)


Manga/GN:

★★★★
★★★★
★★★★☆
★★★★
★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...