Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday IV

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by 


November 5: Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On


Well...I couldn't really find very many, sadly. I could only find 5, at best, and some of these I'm not even ready for since I still need to read the second books in all of these series, except Ransom Riggs'. I guess it's just most of the series I want to read all ready have a bunch of the books published so I'm not really waiting on much...except time. And I wasn't really a fan of Daughter of Smoke & Bone, but I'm willing to try and finish the series...

5
Dust Lands: Book 3
Raging Star
by Moira Young
April 15th, 2014
4
Daughter of Smoke & Bone: Book 3
Dreams of Gods & Monsters
by Laini Taylor
April 8th, 2014
3
Lunar Chronicles: Book 3
Cress
by Marissa Meyer
February 4th, 2014
2
Everneath: Book 3
Evertrue
by Brodi Ashton
January 21st, 2014
1
Miss Peregrine: Book 2
Hollow City
by Ransom Riggs
January 14th, 2014

I will say one thing more....I am in love with all five covers. Just gorgeous...or terrifying. :P

Darkitty

8 comments:

  1. Cress and Evertrue are on mine too. So excited!
    Sadly I've yet to read Miss Peregrine's. I started it a few times, but it scared me. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Still have to read the second books, though, but I plan to do that over my winter break! :D
      Oh, I loved Miss Peregrine's, highly recommend it, but yes...very creepy. ;P

      Delete
    2. Oh you're going to love Scarlet! I loved Cinder but I loved Scarlet even more! Your break can't come fast enough, eh?
      I actually brough Miss Peregrine's to work some time ago, so when I get to it at least it'll be with people around me. Lol.

      Delete
    3. Awesome, I've heard it was good! :) And yeah....roughly, 5 more weeks...
      Haha, good idea! ;P I remember reading it before bed...it didn't scare me tooooo much, but that might just be me.

      Delete
  2. I still need to start the Lunar Chronicles, I have Cinder and Scarlet sitting on my bookshelf waiting to be read. I have heard some wonderful things, so I am really excited to start these! Also really want to read The Daughter of Smoke and Bone. My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed Cinder, definitely recommend it, one of my favorites! I really want to pick up Scarlet, but I just haven't had the time... I feel like I should reread Daughter of Smoke and Bone, I liked parts of it, and I think I'd like the last two books if I gave it another go-round. Will definitely check your TTT! Thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete
  3. LOVVEEE your list. So many awesome books that I need in my life already!!

    Check out Our TTT

    Doris @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I didn't think there were any sequels I was waiting on and I'm pleasantly surprised, and excited for these. :) Thanks for stopping by, I will definitely check your TTT!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...