Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday XIV


April 21: Top Ten ALL TIME Favorite Authors


When I first saw this, I'm all like pffft! I can come up with 10 alright. There's gonna be no possible way that I can come up with more than that since I hardly ever finish a single series and I know I've pretty much never read everything by any one author, and- Awww drat, that's 20 people, isn't it?

Hiromu Arakawa
author of Fullmetal Alchemist


Kiyohiko Azuma
author of Yotsuba&!


Eoin Colfer
author of Artemis Fowl


Kate Dicamillo
author of The Tale of Despereaux


Cornelia Funke
author of Inkheart


Neil Gaiman
author of The Graveyard Book



Susan Hill
author of The Woman in Black


Katsura Hoshino
author of D.Gray-man


Konami Kanata
author of Chi's Sweet Home


Harper Lee
author of To Kill a Mockingbird


C.S. Lewis
author of The Chronicles of Narnia


Lisa Mantchev
author of Eyes Like Stars

Jun Mochizuki
author of Pandora Hearts

Rick Riordan 
author of Percy Jackson


J.K. Rowling 
author of Harry Potter

Louis Sachar
author of Holes


L.J. Smith
author of The Vampire Diaries


Maggie Stiefvater
author of The Raven Boys


Shaun Tan 
author of Tales from Outer Suburbia

Yana Toboso
author of Black Butler

4 comments:

  1. We have a few of these in common, I had JK Rowling, Rick Riordan and Maggie Stiefvater on my list too. If I'd had more than ten I probably would have included Eoin Colfer too, I love the Artemis Fowl books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all at the tippy top of my list. :) And yes, that was a great series.

      Delete
  2. Rowling is the queen! If she doesn't make this list I cannot be friends with you. Lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...