Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Top 5 Wednesday X


April 8 - Books You Wanted to Start Yesterday

Well, this one is a pain, since I have waaay more than just five books on my TBR pile, and a bunch of them that I meant to read years and years ago. =/ So I just picked a bunch that have been on there for a pretty ridiculously long time........ *not really in any order whatsoever*














Hawksong

I started this several years ago, but I just never got very far. I found it interesting, actually, and wanted to finish it, but I just stopped and never picked it back up again. I really have no excuse since I own it...















Insurgent

I've been meaning to read this ever since I finished Divergent but then my dad read it before me and started talking about it and my brother got negative about what he heard and stuff like that just really annoys me, and then I just never really had any time to start it...















Brisingr

So....I started this twice. I think I never even got halfway through. I wanted to finish this series, but I've truly lacked all motivation in order to do so...















Inkdeath

And again....I started this several times. I think I even got about halfway into it. But it was just so long and had too much going on and someone was a bit negative about it and then it just got set aside..... *sighs*


anything by Brian Jacques

I've only ever read one of his books, and there was one of his Redwall books I tried starting once but never stuck with. I've always wanted to go back and read a few of his stories...















The Way of Shadows

I started this book, like, twice, and I only made it about nearly halfway through. There's nothing particularly wrong with it, either. I found it interesting. But I generally read more YA, so this super thick adult read was much too much for my poor brain. I might try and start it again this summer...















A Game of Thrones

Oh sheesh. I started this twice, I think, but I didn't totally restart it...and I know I only got about halfway through, I think I started off reading it, and then switched to the audio, and still didn't manage to finish......

2 comments:

  1. Insurgent! Do it up. But maybe after you see the movie. They are definitely very different...
    I've had The Way of Shadows on my TBR for forever. It probably won't happen for years. *shrugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wanted to watch the movie after I read it, even if they are different...and that's what'll probably happen anyway since I won't have time to see it in theaters. =/
      Yeah...I really have no excuse for not finishing it...maybe this summer.....

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...