Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Top 5 Wednesday IX


So...I haven't done one of these in quite awhile, either. o.O Anywho... 
This Wednesday's Top 5!

April 1 - Favorite Jokester Characters

I thought I'd stick with manga characters. ;P Not all of them are technically "jokesters", as in always causing pranks, but a lot of them are my favorite fun-loving characters.

And I couldn't do just five. :P


7. 
Yanda from Yotsuba&!



6. 
Maes Hughes from Fullmetal Alchemist



5. 
Kisuke Urahara from Bleach



4. 
Joker from Black Butler



3. 
Lavi from D.Gray-man



2. 
Kakashi Hatake from Naruto



1. 
Xerxes Break from Pandora Hearts



2 comments:

  1. Oh miii god, it's been such a long time since I read a Black Butler volume! I think I stopped at volume 6 because, even though the graphics very EXCEPTIONNAL, there was no romance!!! Ugh!! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! xD I love the art!!! No romance doesn't really bother me (and there is some, it's just not the main plot), especially since I love the time period and art style, and the story is pretty interesting. I've been reading it off and on since high school, I'm on volume 19 now. :P

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...