Friday, April 3, 2015

Flashback Friday XXXIV

So this week has just been really intense. I have so much homework yet to do this weekend, and I'm seriously wondering why our Spring Break wasn't closer to Easter... 

I'm supposed to meet with my advisors today, to discuss my senior year, and it's really stressing me out because of so many conflicting class times and unavaible courses that no one told me about beforehand. Seriously. It's so frustrating...

One of our cats passed away on Wednesday, which has also been kinda rough. :(

I finished painting my room, but haven't managed to finish moving myself, due to previously mentioned intensity of homework and sh*t.

I read, but once again, I accomplished nothing.

And I spent more money on more books. So that was an epic fail...

Ah, well. Better luck next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...