Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday XIII



April 7: Top Ten Characters You'd Like To Check In With 
(meaning, the book or series is over and you so just wish you could peek in on the "life" you imagine they are leading years down the line after the story ends).

The problem with this prompt for me is that there are very few series I have actually completed and very few stand-alones that I have read...but I will do my best. Some might not be over, but if they were to end or if I were to catch up, then I have included them as well... Also, I just listed the book/series in general, rather than a specific character.


10.
The Caster Chronicles

10.
The Flora Frydraaca trilogy

9.
The Artemis Fowl series

8.
The Night Circus

7.
The Thief Lord

6.
The Spiderwick Chronicles

5.
Howl's Moving Castle series

4.

Théâtre Illuminata

3.

The Chronicles of Narnia

2.
The Raven Cycle

1.
The Harry Potter series


*edited, added Narnia


3 comments:

  1. Great choices. The characters from Harry Potter made my list this week, too.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, HP! WRITE MORE BOOKS, ROWLING!
    I'd like to see where Bertie is as well. And Nate. Especially Nate. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely!!! lol :P
      Haha...I'm wondering more about the fairies...and Ariel... *sighs dismally* :P

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...