Sunday, July 5, 2015

Showcase Sunday / Stacking the Shelves / The Sunday Post XLV


Well, I only worked once last week and was unable to pick up too many holds, so there wasn't much need for restraint. But I did manage to head off to another library yesterday...so...bad me.

I also bought more books on BookOutlet due to their coupon thingy last weekend. But they haven't come in yet. I'm also hopelessly resisting purchasing some new manga releases this month from Amazon, but I'm sure I'll be giving in before the month is out...because I need them.

Except I have no money...so...

Borrowed:



11 comments:

  1. I read Will Grayson, Will Grayson a few years ago. I didn’t like the ending, but the rest was really good. I hope you like it.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read anything by John Green and this has been staring at me for awhile so I thought I might as well try it. Thanks. :)

      Delete
  2. I really need to read Carriger this year. I've been meaning to read Soulless for forever. It's been sitting on my Kindle...
    I really loved Every Day when I read it years ago. Hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, me too. I've checked it out before but just never committed to finishing it.
      Thanks! :D

      Delete
  3. I have heard great things about soulless. Will.Grayson, will Grayson I want to read. Have a great week.

    Megan @ http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! I've got Will Grayson, Will Grayson to read soon too. A lot of my haul was borrowed this week as well! Enjoy your books.

    My STS/Sunday Post: https://thebookbrief.wordpress.com/2015/07/04/stacking-the-shelves-the-sunday-post-3/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm the same... no money but thankfully have been receiving a stack of review copies of late. I like the look of 'Every Day'

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep spending what little I have on books...bad me. :P

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...