Saturday, July 25, 2015

The Summer Reader Book TAG


Original video and tag created by islandOFbooks.

I was once again tagged by Brittany over at Thisisthestoryofmyreadinglife.





Lemonade: pick a book that started off bitter but got better.



I really liked the ending of this one, over all, but it was kind of a struggle to get through. And I have yet to finish the rest of the series...


Golden Sun: pick a book that made you smile beyond compare.



Oh yes....


Tropical Flowers: pick a book set in a foreign country.



I still need to go back one day and finish this series. I enjoyed it, but life and other books got in the way...


Tree Shade: pick a book in which a mysterious or shady character was first introduced. 


This one was hard. I usually like the whole mysterious character aspect of a good book, but I couldn't really think of any specifics. This book itself is very whimsical and mysterious, and I think many of the characters could fit into that catergorization...


Beach Sand: pick a book that was grainy, and the plot barely developed.



I really, really disliked this book. I never got engaged with any of the characters, and the plot just seemed kind of bland...


Green Grass: pick a character(s) that were full of life, making you smile.



What else is there?


Watermelon: pick a book that had some juicy secrets.


I liked this book, a mix of magic and Victorian style mannerisms. It centers around the corrospondences of two young girls, so lots of little secrets there.

Sun Hat: pick a book that had a vast, big universe/setting.



Big world...lots of big worlds.... I still need to go back and finish this series.


BBQ: pick a book in which a character was portrayed as a hunk.

N/A

I don't usually pick books with "hunks", or if there is, it's not the main reason for picking up said book, so if there was one, I can't really think of it now...

2 comments:

  1. *thumbs up*
    I feel like I need to go back re-read The Night Circus. I read it when it first came out and enjoyed it, but feel like I might appreciate it more being older and stuff.
    When isn't Harry Potter the appropriate answer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D
      It's been awhile since I read The Night Circus as well....I might go back and re-read it one day...
      It is ALWAYS the appropriate answer. :P

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...