Friday, January 3, 2014

Flashback Friday

So yeah, this week has been full of postings. I really want to get some reviews out soon, but I guess I just never know what to start with or I wait too long until after reading it to be able to come up with a good review. I also really don't like putting out critical reviews, though it's usually impossible not to have some level of critisim. If there's a book I absolutely cannot stand, or even finish, I most likely will not even attempt to review it. Same if it's just meh. I guess I just want to aim to review interesting books that I want to stand out more. I was considering just starting fresh with this years reads, but I may or may not review a few books from last month sometime this month...we'll see...

As far as reading goes, I did manage to read some stuff this week... I also got some books, which I'll mention on Sunday. Still reading basically the same stuff, over all, but I finished the following two...

Durarara!! 4
Garfield 35

I also plan to get out a post sometime this weekend perhaps, or next week, with a list of books I would like to get to this year. I think that's all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...