Friday, January 24, 2014

Flashback Friday IV

So yet again I missed the Top Ten Tuesday post for this weak, Top Ten Things On My Reading Wishlist. Anyway, I don't think I could have come up with ten things that I like authors to include in their story telling, so no biggie... 

I didn't actually get any reading done this week, either, unfortunately, but I still have the weekend. It was nice to get to do other things this month, even if I didn't get as much reading done as I would have liked. I know this semester will be busy, and it won't really be until it starts back up that I will have an urge to read and write and do all the things I will no longer have time for. *sighs dismally* But I'm not going to think about that now...

 I won't be doing a Sunday post this week since I didn't go by the library this week, and I doubt I will before then...not that I need to, anyway. I will try and get out a TTT post next week, and hopefully have something else read by then. I would like to get out a review or two next month, but I don't know if I'll have the time. We'll have to wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...