Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Debut Author Challenge: 2014

The Debut Author Challenge is hosted by The Story Siren though last year it was hosted by Tara at Hobbitsies.

Click here to view the official spreadsheet and here to view the growing Goodreads list of 2014 debut author titles.

Not all the information is up yet since the 2013 Challenge does not end until January 31st, 2014. Basically, the goal is to read at least 12 debut author's books and review. It runs from January 1, 2014 – January 31, 2015.

To see further details/rules and to sign up for the 2014 Debut Author Challenge, click here.


2 comments:

  1. Good luck Jen!
    Might be something I add to my 2014 Challenges. I've got my eyes on some new releases from debut authors for this year that I'm really excited for. So there's that. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always a fun challenge, though I've never been able to complete it, unfortunately. But it's a great way to find new authors. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...