Friday, October 18, 2013

Flashback Friday I

I dedicate my Fridays for a look over of the read material for the week, if any, with a heads up of upcoming reviews, exciting prompts/posts, new books, hiatuses, contests/events, quizzes/links, or anything I'm pumped about. It also may become my rambling post option, though I'll try and keep it short (ha!) since I want to continue with the Showcase Sunday and Top Ten Tuesday posts each week. I also would actually like to start reviewing books but I might hold off on that until November. I would like to ordain a day for my reviews, either a separate one for manga and novels, or combine the two...we'll see...

So for this week, I didn't finish any of my novels or manga volumes, unfortunately...


I read a bit more of The Dream Thieves, though not as much as I wanted over Fall Break... I really want to finish it this month, though, so that is my main focus. I finally picked up Unbreakable, but I might hold off since it seems more appropriate closer to Halloween. Read the first chapter, though, and it looks good. 


I also read half of the first volume of Are You Alice? and...yeah. That...was kind of a struggle. I'm not sure if I'll read the second or not now, (or reread it I guess you could say) though I will finish the first... True, it made more sense this time around, but...meh.

I suppose that's it for now. I still wanted to post my bunker story, but I might not now... Oh! And when I was over my friend's house over break, we went to this lovely tea house and that was fun. I got a nice new loose tea for my mom, Spiced Carmel Apple, but have yet to try it. I've gotten more into tea drinking now that the weather's gotten a bit chillier. I guess I just have to be in the mood for such things and it's nice to have to "destressify".


I'm anxious to post my Showcase Sunday for the week, as well as my Top Ten Tuesday, since I got ahead in that...which is probably a good thing, since I didn't finish all my hw before break and I had a class yesterday, and the day before but didn't do anything, and barely anything yesterday, either. Least I don't work this weekend...


On one last note, I finally did my big purchase and ordered my new laptop and...stuff. Very excited for it to arrive. :)

Darkitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...