Friday, October 25, 2013

Flashback Friday II

So this week I didn't get much reading done, either, for I've been pretty much swamped with hw and...stuff. Did manage to start Coraline, though, and I think I'll be able to finish at least that this month! Pathetic, I know... No free time! Anyway...hopefully next week I'll be able to post more, maybe even a review...

I think this post will be short, mainly because I have very little time and I have so much studying to do this weekend. I can't even begin to ramble on about it...got a few things worked out that had me really stressed, so that's one good thing. I still have a lot to do, though...

Oh but before I forget, my new laptop arrived! Yay! I'm still working on ordering my art tablet but I have gotten everything else. I'm so happy! It's beeeeautiful! And now I have CS6! :D And I got the coolest case ever, it's one of those Book Book cases. So awesome! :P



Darkitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...