Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday II


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by 


October 22: Top Ten Character Names I Love or Top Ten Unusual Character Names

I have so many favorite characters and tons and tons of names I love. Some are unusual, some are somewhat normal. Still, I managed to narrow it down to some of my favorite books and selected one name from each...generally this is my favorite or one of my favorite characters from that particular book/series.


10: Dust Lands series by Moira Young (June 2012):
DeMalo

9: The Vampire Diaries series by L.J. Smith (Jan 2012):
Stefan Salvatore

8: The Crusade Trilogy by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguié (Dec 2011):
Antonio de la Cruz

7: Théâtre Illuminata Trilogy by Lisa Mantchev (Oct 2011):
Ariel

6: Incarceron series by Catherine Fisher (Dec 2010):
Keiro

5: Howl's Moving Castle by Diane Wynne Jones (July 2010):
Howl

4: Percy Jackson and the Olympians series by Rick Riordan (June 2010):
Nico di Angelo

3: Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling (Oct 2009):
Severus Snape

2: Inkworld Trilogy by Cornelia Funke (2008):
Dustfinger

1: Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini (2007):
Murtagh



Darkitty

2 comments:

  1. I never realized how much I like the name Howl, it's unique and perfect for the character.

    Roxy @ Story Envy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! I've always thought it would be the perfect character name to give to a pet cat. :)

      Lovely blog design, btw!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...