Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday XVI

May 5: 
Ten Books I Will Probably 
(aka: Definitely) Never Read


NO!

No.

Because I wasn't a fan of one of their other books...

Yes, I've heard it's a good book...I'm sure it is. I just know I will not be able to emotionally handle it.

Because of...reasons.

Because I didn't like Vampire Academy...at all.

Because the first book was okay, sorta cute ish, but not really my cup of tea...

Because...sequels...to books I didn't like...but wanted to like...but just didn't.

NO.

Because I could not stand A Wrinkle in Time...at all.


4 comments:

  1. 50 Shades of Grey was on my list today as well. I don't think I'll read any of Stephanie Perkins' books either, sound too lovey dovey to me. TFIOS is not as good as the hype makes out trust me!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/05/05/top-ten-tuesday-3/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are at that. I don't mind romance-y stuff, but I like it as more of a subplot....
      I've heard good things about it, but it's just not for me.

      Delete
  2. What is wrong with you, Jen? No 50 Shades? I'm shocked! :/
    I did read A Wind in the Door. You can rest easily knowing that is just as weird and confusing as A Wrinkle in Time. #idontgetit
    I'm sad about Dash & Lily's and Lola. But it is what it is...:(
    Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blaaaaaah.....
      I was pretty much forced to listen to A Wrinkle in Time, and ever second of it was pure torture. #Meneither
      I just don't think I could force myself to pick up another of their books (or Lola). I mean, I've heard people say they were both good, but I just can't seem myself enjoying it at all.. =/

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...