Friday, May 22, 2015

Flashback Friday XXXVIII

So I've been fooling around with updating the look of the blog. Haven't really done much yet besides testing out different font combinations and color schemes, but I'm planning to freshen things up before next month. 

I also removed a few older reviews that I'd like to redo (mostly manga scanulations from three years ago or not very in-depth series reviews). I would like to get out a few new reviews next month as well, but we'll see how it goes. I don't really want to feel as though I have to review something, and right now I just really feel like catching up on some reading and writing. And reorganizing my new room. Plus, next month I'm working like a ton... *sighs* But money...so yeah...

Hey I read something this week! :P

Read:



4 comments:

  1. Yea, the reviewing everything is not possible. Mostly because a lot of books I read I don't have anything to say. So my review would be pretty inane.
    This book is soooo pretty! And the speech super inspiring. God, she's perfection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True. I just wish I had more motivation to review a bit more frequently.
      Yes, I enjoyed it! :)

      Delete
  2. I love using PicMonkey or Canva for fresh new graphics for my blog! I also found some super cute things on Etsy!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...