Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday X

December 17: Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2013

Most of what I read this year (which wasn't very much to begin with), were by new (to me) authors. I actually didn't read much more than this total, which is annoying. I've listed also what books I read by them this year. Some of these books had more than one author as well. I'm not saying as of right now whether I liked or disliked any, but I will mention that in my end of the year post. Anyway, here's the list...




2 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these books, but I've enjoyed some others of David Levithan's this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chopsticks is so fascinating! I love how much the authors convey without words. I hope 2014 brings you as many great new authors as 2013 did!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...