Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday VIII

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by 


December 3: Top Ten 2014 Release I'm Dying To Read

This prompt feels slightly similar to my Top Ten Sequels post awhile back. I'm just going to list books that I am *mostly* ready to read in this prompt (couldn't find 10). They all just look rather interesting to me, or are also sequels. So here it goes...


January 7th, 2014

January 7th, 2014


January 14th, 2014

Dangerous Creatures: Book 1
by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
May 6th, 2014

Magisterium: Book 1
by Cassandra Clare & Holly Black
October 2nd, 2014

February 11th, 2014


Raven Cycle: Book 3
Maggie Stiefvater
2014


4 comments:

  1. Hollow City looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! Everything on here sounds awesome, even two titles I was previously unfamiliar with.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...