Sunday, October 9, 2016

Sunday Haul LVI

Well, I guess it's about time that I rename my haul posts to something more neutral. Forgot to do this last week, but that's just how I roll. Here's the latest two books that I added to my collection, though I have yet to read either series. I also got some books out from the library, but most were ones that I had gotten previously and never read.

I'm in the midst of the job search, as I've mentioned before, so it's uncertain how much posting and reading I'll be able to get to within the next few months...though I don't want to stop blogging completely. I'm hoping to maybe get some reviews out, but we'll just have to wait and see what the rest of this year holds........


Bought:



1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to get to Empire of Storms! I won't get to it for a while, though. It's driving me batty.
    Rebecca @ The Portsmouth Review
    Follow me on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...