Friday, October 28, 2016

Flashback Friday LIII

Hey! So here's what I managed to read this past week. Also, I forgot to post for my September Owlcrate box, Darkness, but please check out my Instagram account (hallowwanderer). I try and follow back as many bookstagrammers as I can. :D

Read:

So I'm pleasantly pleased with what I finished recently. I had set aside both Harry Potter and the Cursed Child and The Raven King for awhile now, and it was wonderful to finish them both. And let me tell you...the FEELS. I don't know what to do with myself now, too much too much too much. I'm hoping to get reviews out next month.....

Adulthood is a Myth was also super cute. I've been a fan of Sarah Andersen's comics for awhile now, and it's encouraging to see another young artist getting so far. It's made me feel more motivated to start enhancing my online, artistic presence as my post-grad job search is going mediocre so far...

I finally finished Demon Love Spell, though I feel as though I liked some of the earlier volumes more. I also started Black Clover, and I enjoyed it at first. Further in, it just felt like a mashup of Naruto and Fairy Tail, so now I'm not quite so sure how I feel about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...