Saturday, July 9, 2016

I GRADUATED!!! (and other updates)

It's official. I am no longer a college senior.
Grant it, it's been awhile (nearly two months in fact). I meant to update sooner but life's been kinda crazy...
I don't really want to bore you with details of my post grad plans...or rather, I've grown tried of giving the same default answer. I'm honestly just taking a breather right now: getting some extra hours at my part-time job, doing things I haven't been able to do in awhile and also trying some new things, all while squeezing in some fun reading where I can.
Seeing as how it's past mid year, I would like to get out a summary post of what I've read so far...but it's a bit disheartening. I feel like I'll be able to get more reading done during the rest of this summer, but mostly this fall. I haven't had the chance to do any major reading during my favorite time of the year since probably highschool... Jeez. I feel old.
I would like to update the blog every 2 weeks, if not more frequently, but we'll see how this goes... I want to continue with my Sunday hauls and Flashback Fridays, and the occasional prompt throughout the week...but the reviews might be a bit slower for the time being, just fyi.
I started up an Instagram for all things bookish, and I'll try to get that and this blog in sync sometime later this month.
Look forward to a Friday post next week & my Sunday haul tomorrow...and maybe that midyear summary if I feel motivated enough...
That's all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...