Sunday, July 24, 2016

Showcase Sunday / Stacking the Shelves / The Sunday Post LI

Well, I didn't get this post out two weeks ago like I had originally planned. I've been crazy busy with work lately, and only these past few days have been less hectic for me. I think I'm going to end doing the three different prompt Sunday posts that I've done in the past, and just do my own thing as a Sunday haul.

Anyway...here's the latest haul, which includes my most recent purchases and a few new pickings from the library.

Borrowed:

Little Robot
Barakamon 1-4
The Devil is Partimer 1-3
Nozaki-Kun 1-3

Bought:

Demon Prince of Momochi House 2 & 5
Kiss of the Rose Princess 6
07-Ghost 2
Seraph of the End 9
He's My Only Vampire 1 & 7
Yotsuba 13 
Black Butler 22

And Then There Were None

A Work in Progress


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...