Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Hiatus Announcement

Hey, so I feel really terrible about neglecting my postings for the past three weeks, but life has just been really crazy ever since classes started back. I am enjoying the new semester, actually, and I love my class schedule, but studies are just really, really intense. I haven't had much free time for (fun) reading, or anything else for that matter. 


So I didn't want to let it go without a brief explanation. I will try and update with a Sunday post and Friday post at least once a month (probably near the end), if I can manage it, and I do hope to get out some reviews later on next month. I won't be doing the Tuesday or Wednesday prompts for awhile, though. So for right now, I'm going to be on hiatus for awhile. I'm not going to do another Flashback Friday this week, but only because I haven't finished anything since the last one (since I've been focusing on a pile of textbook reading instead). But I will do one more Sunday post (this Sunday). You probably won't be seeing me until sometime late in October after that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...