Sunday, May 18, 2014

Showcase Sunday / The Sunday Post / Stacking the Shelves XV

So yay! Finals all done! :D Got one book this week since I haven't really had much time for reading or heading to the library recently. But yeah, I'm excited to start this one! I've been wanting to read it for months now, and our library doesn't have any of them. D: So I ran the risk of purchasing it and I must say, by simply flipping through it, I already loooooove the art style! :D


Bought:




Hey, check out my Shelfari manga shelf @DarkDreamer if you haven't done so yet. ;P

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your book! :) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FRREEEEDDDOOOMMMM!! Soak it in! :)
    I friended your manga shelf. I will pose all my manga questions there. Haha! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am! xP
      Awesome! Haha, I couldn't remember if I'd shown it to you before or not. ;P I look forward to it! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...