Friday, May 23, 2014

Flashback Friday XV

So I got some reading accomplished again this week. Now that finals are finished and forgotten (got straight A's for the semester, eep!), I hope to have much more time to get some actual novel reading done this summer, as well as possibly pass my previous manga goal. For this year I had only planned on reading 25 novels and 75 manga volumes because I was planning on having a internship this summer. Buuut, seeing as how my school plans changed and I'm going for an extra semester after senior year, I can hold off on finding my internship until next summer. I still feel a bit iffy about things, school-wise, but I'm just not going to fret over it right now...nooope. 

So anyway, I plan to change my reading goals sometime soon, as well as try and get back into all those fun prompts every week, and maybe catch up in some reviews. I have plenty of manga volumes I could review at the moment, I just haven't taken the time to write the reviews yet. :P But I plan on doing most of this all next month, and just take a nice, needed breather for right now. I'll still keep up with these Friday updates and the Sunday posts, though...



Manga/Graphic Novel/Comic:

★★★★☆
★★★★
37. Saga Volume 1 TP
★★☆☆☆


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on straight A's! :D
    I can't wait to see all the reading you'll get done. Maybe you'll surpass me! ;) But seriously, it will be great for you to have some time to get some serious down time and reading done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D
      Haha, that seems rather unlikely. I can be a fast reader...but I am also so easily distracted. :P But I do look forward to getting done more reading than I have been lately. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...