Saturday, February 1, 2014

Flashback Friday V: Saturday Edition

Well, I forgot to do this yesterday... Didn't do much reading, beyond finishing Bird. I didn't get to half as much reading as I wanted to last month...like, at all. =/ *sighs* On a happier note, I survived my first week back to school. I ended up having to drop one of my classes, something I have never done before, ever...but it does make it muuuch less stressful for me now, so I'm happy about it, regardless. Also, very pleased with myself for getting on the Dean's List for the fall. :) I hope to do as well this semester... Anyway, tomorrow I'll do a wrap up for last month as well as a plan for this month. Didn't get any new books recently so I'll be doing that in place of the Sunday post. That's all for now!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! That's so awesome! Congrats on making the Dean's List. It always seems like you are working super hard. So that definitely proves it. You deserve it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...