Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday III


Well, this is just awesome, really, since I missed so many of these prompts so far this year, some of which I really wanted to do. So, here it goes...


February 25: Top Ten Tuesday REWIND! 
(Pick from previous topics that you want to do again or may have missed)

So I picked...

January 28: Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want To Live In 
OR 
Top Ten Characters I'd NEVER Want To Trade Places With


11-13. I mean, it's not the freaking zombie apocalypse, but...I'd rather not.

9-10. Nope. Nope, nope, nope.

8. I'd probably die of dehydration before anything else...

7. I'd rather not die of the plague, if you don't mind...

5-6. I'm not a true fan of the Inheritance Cycle, (only read the first two books) but this is one world I'd rather not dwell in.

4. I've only read the first, but I know that, definitely, not a wishful vacation spot.

1-3. Much as I'm not a fan of this series, this has to the be top one. I mean, seriously... No one wants to live in these books. No one.


5 comments:

  1. Dust Lands, Divergent and HG made my list back too. NO THANKS!
    There's some very scary worlds in books. I'm quite happy with ours. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! xD
      I kinda wanna do an opposite prompt to this now, though, because there are a few that might be interesting to visit... :P

      Delete
  2. Lol @ number 4. A terrible vacation spot indeed.
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick. I definitely wouldn't want to live in Panem or Divergent Chicago - they made my list that week too. The Inheritance world would be a bad one too, and definitely Dust Lands. Nice list :) My TTT.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...