Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Well, I'm back!

I really want to make this blog active again, so I'm going to try from now on to post at least once every two weeks. I'm taking a winter course so I don't know how successful I will be this month. I also have four classes in the spring and two this summer and then I'm planning on transfering.....but I will really try! I like reveiwing books I've enjoyed, and even ones that I didn't.

I ended up not completing the Debut Author Challenge for 2012, but I will try again when it restarts in February!

I'll start this year off with posting all I read last year, both novels and manga, with some highlights on my favorites. Later on this month I'll try and review something fresh and move on from there and see how this all goes.

And Happy New Year!!!

~Darkitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...