Sunday, August 21, 2016

Showcase Sunday / Stacking the Shelves / The Sunday Post LIII

I've gotten a few more books out since my last post but I haven't had much time for any actual reading, unfortunately. I'm hoping to have a bit more time in September, but we'll see how that goes. I have done some reading, but I keep setting things aside midway. It's rather weird having all this back to school chaos around me as well and not having to be bothered with it for once...I keep feeling like I'm forgetting to do something. xD

So anyway here's a list of my latest hauls... I'll try and do a Friday post this week, if I manage to finish something. *fingers crossed*

Borrowed:

Doctor Strange: The Way of the Weird
Harley Quinn: Hot in the City
Harley Quinn: Kiss Kiss Bang Stab

Bought:

Night World No. 1 (1-3)
Night World No. 2 (4-6)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...