Thursday, September 26, 2013

Kitties and Classes and Blogses, oh my!

Yeah.
That was pretty cheesy.

I'm going to try and keep this short, mainly because I don't want all my posts to be as long as my last one. And because I don't have to ramble about everything...

Basically, I have been considering making a separate blog for my ramblings...I may or may not do this. I was also considering starting my movie blog back up, buuuut I'm not sure.

I finally got my hold on Dream Thieves!!!! And then a few days later, since I ordered it out of impatience, I got my package from Amazon. So now I have two copies, one of which my mom will probably take at some point. I'm anxious to start, but I feel as though I have no time and once I start, it will be agony not to be able to finish. I dunno, reading has kind of felt like a chore here recently, but I want to get back into it. Hopefully, I will have some free time at some point soon...

I also finally bought The Civil Wars' newest cd, which I am super happy about. Now I'm debating whether or not to save the remains of my birthday and babysitting money, or break down and just buy Once Upon a Time Season Two, because my holds just aren't coming in and I'm dying here!!! Or I wish I could use Netflix...might do that when I'm kitty/house sitting over next week for one of my besties.

Speaking of money, I reeeeally need to get a new Mac. It's an added stress that I can't work on certain projects for my classes, and being a commuter makes it harder because there's only certain times I can use the lab.

I want to try and post at least SOMETHING on a weekly basis, whether it is just a rambling post or a book review. I would also like to get back into my manga reviews.

I realized last time that I posted stuff about my major, but not what classes I was taking. I'm required to take a Transfer Seminar. Blegh... It's just stupid busywork and it's frustrating and I'm so exhausted all the time since all of my classes are early on, and I have one night class, and I work evenings. I'm just so tired..... I also am taking History of Western Art I, Junior Writing Experience (which is basically the writing class requirement for Art Majors, and we also focus a lot on Bernini), and Graphic Design I (the night class).

Also, I just realized it was Banned Books Week. So I plan to pick back up The Great Gatsby, even if I won't get to most of it before Saturday, I know...

We also got a new kitty a week or so ago, Oliver, who is soooo sweet! I want him to come inside, but that might not be a good idea, between the two dogs and my three kitties. He gets along all right with our other two outdoor kitties, so...

I guess that's mostly it. I wanted to post my "secret" gov bunker story from Tuesday's Transfer Seminar class, which was somewhat funny and freaky, but I'll do that next time. :P I was thinking of doing a post Sun, Wed, Fri, eventually, but once a week is probably a good start. It'll just be hit or miss here for awhile...

One last thing, I was thinking about doing this Showcase Sunday blog idea, which is basically just talking about what books you've gotten over the week. I may or may not... I also am probably not going to complete the Debut Author Challenge for this year. There was also this Disney Inspired Challenge I was trying to do that I probably won't complete either. And I probably won't reach my Reading Goals for Novels and Manga for this year...but there's always next...



Darkitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...