Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday X


April 15: Top Ten Bookish Things (That Aren't Books) That I'd Like To Own 
(new bookshelves, bookends, cool bookmark, a bookish shirt, etc. You can add things you DO own if you want).

1o.
Book Scented Candle
Because......

9.
Eiffel Tower Book Box
Because you can never have too many trinkets decorating the bookshelves...

8.
Some Cute Bookends
I've never actually had a pair that I've really liked...

7.
Mini Reading Light
For those late nights or long, dark car rides...

6.
New Reading Lamp
I've always needed a better one, one that's just bright enough for reading without straining my eyes from being too blindingly bright, or being large enough for the kitties not to be able to knock over... *sighs*

5.
New bookbag
Because you can never have too many of those... My oldest one is this dirty looking jean bag, and the other is lovely and fun but tooooo big!

4.
New bookmarks
Can't have enough of these, and most of mine are currently really worn out or boring...

3.
New bookcase
I'm starting to double shelve things...yeah...I need a new one...or two...

1.-2.
Kindle Paperwhite & Case
Just because I think it would be nice to have for vacations or long trips instead of having to cart around several books in my purse...

4 comments:

  1. I like your list! I too need some more bookshelves. I think almost all of mine are double shelved. And that Eiffel Tower book box is neat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, the majority of mine is double shelved, and I've also got a huge box stuffed with books. xD

      Delete
  2. They have book scented candles?! :O I NEEDS!
    I need new bookshelves too. I'm moving soon, so it's a good time to go to Ikea. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a must! ;D
      I need a bigger room first..... xD

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...