Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Top 5 Wednesday VI


April 9th - Top Book Quotes

Well, I just love quotes, so this one was nearly impossible. I just picked a few of the ones I particularly liked, but it was very hard narrowing it down. I like quotes from books, poems, or about books, so it's slightly mixed...

5.
"Do I dare disturb the universe." 
~ The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock, T.S. Elliot

4.
"Never trust anyone who has not brought a book with him."
~ HorseradishLemony Snicket

3.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
~ The Case-Book of Sherlock HolmesArthur Conan Doyle

2.
"I hope your bacon burns."
~ Calcifer, Howl's Moving CastleDiana Wynne Jones

1.
"I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul."
~ Invitus, William Ernest Henley



2 comments:

  1. Wasn't it just the hardest?
    I particularly like the one from Lemony Snicket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Especially since I have collections of favorite quotes all over the place...
      Yuuup. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...