Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday VIII


April 1: Top Ten "Gateway" Books/Authors 
In My Reading Journey 
(so your list could be a mix of a books that got you into reading, an author that got you into reading a genre you never thought you'd read, a book that brought you BACK into read)

(not strictly in any particular order)

10.
Diane Wynne Jones

9.
Lisa Mantchev

8.
L.J. Smith

7.
Maggie Stiefvater

6.
Kate DiCamillo

5.
Rick Riordan

4.
Eon Colfer

3.
Cornelia Funke

2.
C.S. Lewis

1.
J.K. Rowling


4 comments:

  1. Great list! I also have JK Rowling and LJ Smith. And I love Maggie Stiefvater's books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love all of their writings. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. 90% of the world would have Rowling on their list. She is queen!
    I've read 80% of your picks. So yay! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! :P She's the one that rekindled the spark for my love of reading.
      Hooray! :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...