Sunday, January 1, 2012

Gotta Love Those Lists!

This is a general list of what I devoured this past year. In total, 69 books. I bunched nonfiction(italicized) and fiction(bold) together, did not included textbooks (though I could have), nor manga, comics or graphic novels (though I did read a whopping 330 volumes). I am pleased that I read more novels than last year, but still a bit disappointed in myself for not reaching my goal of 100... (I may come back and add the authors later).
The Vile Village
Roverandom
The Hostile Hospital
Best Seat in the House
A Treasury for Cat Lovers
The Carnivorous Carnival
A Tiny Step Away From Deepest Faith
Isle of Swords
The Replacement
Tales from Outer Suburbia
The Rumpelstiltskin Problem
Castle in the Air
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
All I Need to Know I Learned From My Cat
Montmorency
The Book Without Words
Princess of Glass
Flora's Dare
I Can't Keep My Own Secrets
House of Many Ways
Not Quite What I Was Planning
It All Changed In An Instant
Sapphique
Mindblind
Atlantis Complex
I am Number Four
Pay the Piper
The Mystery of the Fool and the Vanisher
The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane
Airman
Muddle Earth
Mermaid's Mirror
Benny and Omar
Twilight
Hangman's Curse
Thr3e
Kenny and the Dragon
The Ribbajack
Don't Give up, Charlie Brown
Anna and the French Kiss
New Moon
Caring and Feeding of Sprites
The End of the Beginning
Cirque du Freak
Lost and Found
Over My Dead Body
Till Death Do Us Bark
Zorgamazoo
Modern Fairies
Lemony Snicket
Sorcery and Cecelia
I am the Messenger
The Vampire's Assistant
The Velveteen Rabbit
The Ruins of Gorlan
Tunnels of Blood
Vampire Mountain
The Slippery Slope
Eyes Like Stars
Wondrous Strange
Year of Goodbyes
Perchance to Dream
Beautiful Creatures
The Woman in Black
Paranormalcy
Bloody Jack
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
Crusade
Beautiful Darkness

This is a list of 100 books I would like to tackle this year. There are definitely others (and I know deep down I won’t get to them all), but alot of these I’ve already started, set aside, or have been meaning to read for quite some time. If I’m in the middle of a series, I just listed the next book. If it’s the beginning of a series, I just listed the first. This list may change, but for now.... They truly are in no order of importance whatsoever... (again, I may add the authors later).
Curse of the Blue Tattoo
Vanquished
Crank
Variant
Flora’s Fury
Prince of Thorns
Trials of Death
Why We Broke Up
The Night Circus
My One Hundred Adventures
Harmony
Unwind
Lemonade Mouth
Eon
Mordred
The Pillars of the Earth
The Humming of Numbers
Num8ers
Troll’s-Eye View
The Power of Six
Eclipse
Red Riding Hood
Radiant Darkness
Small Steps
Enclave
Divergent
The Strange Affair of Spring Heeled Jack
Clockwork Orange
Timeless
Steel
So Silver Bright
Dark Life
Delirium
Matched
Night Road
Marcelo and the Real World
Hatter
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Warrior
Boneshaker
The Grand Tour
The Secret of Ka
Relic Master
The Floating Islands
Sebastian Darke: Prince of Fools
Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland
Beastly
Pathfinder
Montmorency: On the Rocks
Thirteenth Child
Water for Elephants
Isle of Fire
The Iron King
The Grim Grotto
Exile
And Then There Were None
The Book of Mordred
Peter Pan
Stormbreaker
When You Reach Me
The Subtle Knife
Clockwork Angel
House
If I Stay
Nightmare Academy
Halo
The Storyteller
The Thief
The Picture of Dorian Gray
Un Lun Dun
The Diamond of Drury Lane
Inkdeath
The Forest of Hands and Teeth
Thirteen Reasons Why
Heist Society
Make Lemonade
The Red Necklace
Labyrinth
The Way of Shadows
A Great and Terrible Beauty
Redwall
I am Mordred
Wicked Lovely
Graceling
The Seventh Dwarf
Castaways of the Flying Dutchman
Angel
Magyk
Blood Red Horse
Number the Stars
The Burning Bridge
The Alchemyst
The Princess Bride
Hoot
The Graveyard Book
The Hobbit
Brisingr
The Red Pyramid
Vampire Academy
The Way of Shadows
For the 12x12 challenge(some of the books from the above list are missing from this list and there are others that are not present above): http://www.shelfari.com/groups/92792/discussions/416390/Wanderers-12x12-Reading-Challenge



~ Darkitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...