Friday, March 20, 2015

Flashback Friday XXXII

I haven't done one of these in a long time either, but I wanted to try and get back into the habit of at least posting for these and possibly the occasional prompt. I will have lots more time this summer, but for now school is demanding my full, undivided attention. 

I'm so sad that Break is now coming to an end. D: I didn't get nearly as much time as I would have liked for fun reading, seeing how I was bogged down with homework and have also been in the process of painting my new room.

Anyway, here is what I've managed to read so far this month...



Novels:


★★★★☆


Manga/Graphic Novels:


★★★☆☆


17. Torikago Syndrome 1
★★★★☆

18. Torikago Syndrome 2
★★★☆☆


19. Asterisk 1
★★★☆☆

20. Asterisk 2
★★★☆☆


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...